Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of 4 Adelaide Wheels and OEM Continental Tires (Approximately 10000 miles) - for sale for $250+shipping

E-mail me for pictures.

edit: sorry for the confusion, but these are adelaides. Also price updated

·
Registered
169 Posts
Re: Largo Wheels / Continental Tires

CleaningGarage said:
Set of 4 Largo Wheels and OEM Continental Tires (Approximately 10000 miles) - for sale for $500+shipping

E-mail me for pictures.
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: WOW what a deal!
I have a set myself, in my opinion these are the looking 17" for a Passat. They are also awsome quality since made by BBS.

Good Luck with the sale!

·
Registered
169 Posts

CleaningGarage said:
Set of 4 Largo Wheels and OEM Continental Tires (Approximately 10000 miles) - for sale for $500+shipping

E-mail me for pictures.
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: WOW what a deal!
I have a set myself, in my opinion these are the looking 17" for a Passat. They are also awsome quality since made by BBS.

Good Luck with the sale!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts

CleaningGarage said:

E-mail me for pictures.
Interested. You have PM.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Guys. I think I screwed up on these. They are not the Largo's but the original 15x7 rims that came on the 2001 Passat. Same style as largo's but smaller and have the center cap.

Not sure what these are called, but if anybody knows please PM me.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Most Adelaides are selling in the $150-300 range for a set of 4. I do not believe they were still putting Adelaides on in 2001 as the stock wheel. There are lots of pics on this site. Do a search for Adelaides and see if that is what you have. The vw.com website has a lot of wheel pictures as well in the accessories area.

It's easier for people to buy stuff if you know what you are trying to sell. :)

Good luck,

Carl III

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price and post updated. Thanks for the help.

Carl III Thanks for the tip. You mean people want to know what they are going to buy. Would have never guessed. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
8 Participants
CleaningGarage
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing