Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my baby for sale. Financial troubles are making me choose between the b5 or the TT and I finally have my dream TT and can't let it go. So here it go's. I have owned this car since 2000.When I bought the car it had 36,000 miles. It now has 130,000 miles on it. At 61,000 miles the timing belt broke and bent the valves. The motor was complete rebuilt with all new parts by a well known VW service shop. The car has been apr chipped since 45,000. At 100,000 I went to a Gt28r turbo which I pieced together and installed myself. I have been working out all the bugs as far as the turbo for the past 30,000 miles and it is now running pretty good up to 12 psi. It has custom programing, bigger injectors(310's), FMIC. SSQV, cry02 sprayer and intake bulb, biggers maf, fpr, mbc. It has alot of parts and you can email me for complete mod list. Timing belt has just been changed at 120,000. Control Arms just changed 500 miles ago. New bilstiens sports and new kyb gr2s in the back. Ac has been removed for weight and less drag on motor. It has zender front lip and rear spoiler, color matched lowers, couple different grilles come with the car. Rims are 18". Car does have a few issues. Needs a clutch pretty bad. It is driveable and puts the power down but this car needs a higher performance clutch. It has the abs malfunction which needs to be rebuilt. Needs a drivers side front hub(one thread is stripped). The passenger side door handle only works from the inside. Common problem and can be rebuilt by dealer. The cd player works but needs to be replaced and the car is wired for an amplifier in the trunk. The paint on the car is in pretty good shape but the front bumper needs to be replaced as it has 2 cuts in it around the grille. It is just the upper part and the zender lip is in pretty good shape. The jack pad covers are missing as I could never get them to stay and got tired of replacing them. Brakes are zimmerman cross drilled with red box pads and SS lines all the way around. Rotors are due to be replaced pretty soon. only other problem I can think of is the keyless entry does not work. Could be the key, could be the ccm. Not sure. Email me for an entire mods list as I know I have not put everything in here. This is a reliable, mechanic owned car that has been modified and maintianed extremely well. I was going to sell it for $8500.00 if I fixed a few of the probs but I will put it up for $6500 as it stands. Let me know what you think. Will accept Trade plus cash for Mk2 or Mk3.

Mod list:
Engine
Ecs lightwieght Crank Pulley
PES t28 Manifold
Gt28r Turbo
Stainless steel feed, return, and coolant feed lines
Custom 2.5" inlet pipe
Stock Maf and 3" Maf housing with 3" cone filter
T28 flanged high flow cat to TT tuning 2.5" downpipe to stock exhaust
Turbo XS MBC
Bosch red top 310cc injectors
2.5" Plumbing to 3"x22"? FMIC
SSQV Style Bov
Cry02 System with intake bulb and intercooler sprayer 5lb bottle
5 bar FPR
Fresh O2's
Ac Compressor, bracket,all plumbing in engine bay, and condensor removed.
Body:
Color matched Lowers, side and rear
Zender front lip
Zender rear spoiler
Tinted tails, sides and front signals
Tinted rear windows
evolution tuning grill
stock grill with jedesign grill cover
stubby antenna
18x8.5 RVM Holes wheels
235 45 18 tires
Brake & Suspension
H&R sport springs
Bilstiens Sport Shocks front
KYB Gr2 Rear shocks
Zimmerman Cross Drilled front and rear rotors
Mintex Red Box F&R pads
Autotech stainless steel lines
APR Engine Snub mount
Brand New control Arm kit 10 pcs Just installed
Interior:
Abd Racing Gauge cover
Aluminum dash kit
Zender pedals
Momo shift boot
Sparco & Momo shift knob
W8 Overhead light
Custom Dash Insert
3 gauge c pillar pod
Hardwired Radar detector
JVC Silver cd with motorized face Blue & Red display

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
And the Zender rear spoiler alone? :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys, I don't want to part out yet, especially body stuff beacuse it has been on there for a while. I made the center gauge pod and have templates to make more. I could make you one for $50.00 however you want it setup with gauges and switches. Let me know if interested. Flexible on price, someone make me an offer for this car.:bowdown:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts