Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!! Thanks everyone for your interest as well as those who own and recommend it!

I bought a McCulloch 5300K HID Kit (H7) from PW member: corradog60stage4 back in Nov '07. It's been sitting in my garage for months due to me being too lazy to install in my wife's Passat which led to me forgetting I even had it. Well, just found it this past weekend and I don't need it anymore. I traded-in the Passat last week for an '05 S4 (B6) and it has HIDs already.

I paid $270 for the McCulloch 5300K HID kit months ago. Willing to sell for $170 w/ Free S&H (via USPS First Class). PayPal only and ship to U.S. only (except Hawaii and Alaska...sorry). Cash is okay for local pick up (Vallejo, CA). Price is firm since I'm willing to ship for free. I also listed this on eBay for the same selling price, but I'm charging for S&H since both eBay fees + PayPal fees are expensive.

See updated pics below. Thanks for your interest.

·
Confused
3,561 Posts
I have the same kit in a 4300k. No problems here either....BUMP!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
+1 on the quality of these kits. I have had a 4300K in the car for a while and it rocks!!

Also, great pricing on the kit.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the BUMP and recommending the HID kit! I'm selling it $100 off what I paid hoping it'll go to someone in PW who can use and enjoy it! Only 13 visits to my ad on eBay and no one's watching it or asking questions...LOL! Not too popular over there for some reason.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts