SOLD!!

Here is what I have for sale:

(4) 17x7 Volkswagen 'Monte Carlo' wheels
Bolt Pattern: 5x112
Offset: 38mm

Tires:
(2) 225/45/17 - Kumho Ecsta 711 - 70-80% tread left
(2) 225/45/17 - Fusion HRI - 75-85%

(Click each for Tirerack.com Customer Reviews)

-----------------
The wheels are in great shape and were used only for this past summer. The wheels have no curb rash anywhere and basically have no scratches anywhere, I babied these things.

Price: $500 + shipping for Wheels AND Tires
(No charges apply for local pick-up)

I am removing them from the car this week so I will get shots of all the wheels seperatly then, as well as the tires. As for now, here are some pics of the wheels on my 02 Passat.

Here are a few shots of the wheels before I got the suspension put on... just in case you were curious.

----------------------------------

PM me with interests! Or call at 651-336-4559

If you're local, feel free to stop by and check them out for yourself! I promise quality!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are replicas. nobody would ever be able to tell though, they are a perfect match, and the quality is top notch!

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
who made the rims? where did you buy them?
I might be interested if I can get them shipped without the tires.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry the tires are gonna stay on.

Thanks nm+, but Im just in the mood for a change come Spring. Plus I want some extra money to start saving for my k04 project..... then it would be a total sleeper, especially with the hub caps!

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
they are nice wheels but i think u should've said from very beginning if these were replicas or not. most who purchase "oem" wheels would care, and not all here would've known whether monte carlos were offered for b5 or not.

either way, no thread jacking... they're still a very nice set. just give the full info next time.

·
Registered
329 Posts
they are nice wheels but i think u should've said from very beginning if these were replicas or not. most who purchase "oem" wheels would care, and not all here would've known whether monte carlos were offered for b5 or not.

either way, no thread jacking... they're still a very nice set. just give the full info next time.
It's up to a potential buyer to ask questions, plus these were never offered o.e. in 5X112.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well i pulled them off the car tonite and cleaned/polished/waxed them!

They are looking very good! I will get pics this weekend showing each wheel close-up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts