Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2ea Axis Milano 19x8.5 et35 $250

Alright gang,

I forgot I had these. These are the first set of fronts that I replaced when I notices a small (less than a dime) size section with the clear starting to lift on one wheel. These were on the car for maybe a couple of weeks before the car went in for paint work and they came off very shortly thereafter. Maybe 2000 miles on them and other than the issue with the clear they're MINT. no bends, scrapes, scratches, nicks, or marks of any kind.

These have been discontinued by Axis but are EXACTLY the same wheel that monet sells under the Gothic name, only the center cap is different.

These would be great if you have a staggered set and want to run a standard set (for you 4Mo owners) or anyone that would like a second set.

Retail was $340 each on these when I bought them

$250obo + shipping.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I am checking with the guy of vortex, I think he hasn't sold his staggered set yet. If he hasn't I will snag em up, and then hit you up for the extra 2 to unstagger the staggered.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yeah, I sent him a couple msgs with no reply. He used to bump his thread every other day or so also, which he hasn't in almost 3 weeks. I think they're gone. Would have been a sweet pickup for me too, because SF is less than 2 hours for me. If by chance he mails back I would maybe still consider, because I have wanted these for a long time.
I just picked up some black 19", so I'm about to sport the black on black look for a little bit to see how I like it.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All it needs for repair if to have the clear resprayed on the lip on one wheel. If someone charged you more than $100 to do it they're robbing you blind. I wouldn't pay more than $75 if I was feeing generous.

It's just over $60 to ship them to you but I'll use $60 as a nice round number to make the math easier.

If you can pay today I can ship them before I leave for Spain tomorrow.

Let me know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts