Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EX-girlfriend gave me a $25 gift card to ECS around Christmas time. Ever since I got my Evo 9 and the dub was assigned beater duty, I haven't as much as even logged on ECS tunings website and have no intentions of ever spending the money. I figure I'd pass the savings on to a fellow dubber.

I have a very good reputation on this forum and have bought/sold several dozen items on this forum over the past year without issue. For those that have further concerns can contact me. If moderators wish me to provide more information for this particular type of transaction, I will be happy to oblige. I obviously won't provide a picture of the back, because then anyone can just copy the code and use it.

I usually have a "first come first serve" policy when it comes to selling on the forums as there are far too many flakes--who ultimately waste my time and others who also express serious interest. Just PM me for my PayPal address.

Thanks for looking.

~Jason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.