Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
2003 VW Passat GLS Wagon FWD. 170K, 5spd, Fresco Green, Tan leather, GIAC K04 turbo upgrade at 113K w/t Audi TT MAF, injectors, DV valve, ABD front mount intercooler, Miltek exhaust, Carbonio carbon fiber Intake plus engine cover. Miltek downpipe replaced under warranty at 144K. The car had an RA4 clutch conversion at 124K with the S4 flywheel and RS4 clutch plate. I also did the clutch slave and masters at 165K. It has Koni FSD fronts and Bilstein HD rears on Eibach springs, and a Neuspeed RSB. The engine has RS4 motor mounts and an Apikol snub(131K). The car has splash guards, chrome mirror caps, a Votex rear spoiler, Diesel Geek skid plate, and 2-Piece OEM BBS Westwoods on snows. I installed a Hidden Hitch 1.25” for a bike rack, but never towed anything. The timing belt was done for the second time at 153K. Control arms done at 124K. Autotech Rotors and stainless lines. I’ve owned the car since 49K and have extensive maintenance records. She’s had nothing but Mobil 1 from 34K. All of the work was done at EastCoast European in Greenland. She was in one accident at 73K and had the left rear quarter replaced. It was a good repair and it’s held up well. The interior has a steering column mounted NewSouth Performance boost gauge, monster mats, rear Gorilla cargo mat, and a new shift boot. New windshield at 158K from FOD. The body and interior are in excellent condition. I just put in a new MAF, rear caliper, and rear shocks. I love the car, but I finally bought a new GTI. $3500.

·
Loose female member
4,885 Posts
Nice well sorted car. Wish I was in the market for one.
Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts