Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2003 BMW 330Ci 5speed Dinan, Sport Pkg and CarPC

My roommate is selling his 2003 330Ci with ~40000 miles and 5 speed manual tranny with sport package and CarPC with Navi. Every option including sport suspension and aluminum interior. Black on black leather with tinted windows, auto leveling HID's, Dinan chip, and a year left on the factory warranty. This car is a VERY powerful car and is the last year, IMO, in which the 3 series looked amazing.

It's in perfect condition with amazing handling, power, and brakes. Only asking $27K OBO which is below the blue book. The Hamaan's are worth well over 1000 dollars, and the tires are still great. Best of all, the carpc is a 2500+ with 200gigs worth of media space and music.

I'd buy this car for this price, but unfortunately, I want AWD for my next car.

Chris

·
Registered
310 Posts
Wow, nice price. The 330ci is the convertible, right? My work is selling an '02 330i with 47k for $27,995 so your friend is def asking a reasonable price. I love the 330, great exhaust note from the I6 and they look pimp as hell. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is actually the coupe. The engine is absolutely bad ass, and the exhaust note sounded even more wicked with the Dinan cat back taken off last year as he thought he wanted to sell it then. Obviously he couldn't part with it, until now as he's looking at the bigger brother of this car, the M3 :p

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chicagoland area, northwest suburbs about 20 minutes from the city.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A little change in the ad, $2,000 price drop, however no more Hamann's, but rather the 17" Sport package wheels. Car is in GREAT condition and doesn't get bogged down with A/C like our B5's... ESPECIALLY important in this bloody hot Chicago 115 degree heat index :p

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thought I'd bump because I guess I was misinformed, $27K OBO, and again, no Hamanns. Hell, if this car price starts to get any lower, I myself might just buy this car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts