Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: 2003 B5.5 GLX V6 5spd Wagon, Fresco Green -$5500 obo

Though having 213,000 miles on it, this car has some miles to go. It has been maintained well and has a custom roof rack along with the original parts. Also have 17" Audi Hollander wheels (5) waiting new Summer rubber. Currently have original 16" Road Americas with Snow tires mounted. Brake calipers are VW but painted G2 Blue with ECS slotted rotors front and rear; maybe 12000 miles on new brakes. New heater core with aluminum inlet installed by VW dealer in March/April of 2015. Currently has Alternator Workshop light and CEL P2181 (Coolant Temperature Sensor). Otherwise runs great with SpeedtuningUSA update around 2012. Timing belt was replaced around 165,000k and the manual transmission fluid is due for replacement. (Highly recommend VW fluid). Clutch is of unknown mileage but grabs well. The interior is Sunshine Beige with wood trim; mostly in good condition. Clean inside and out; car averages 26-27mpg with Winter fuel (premium only). Have changed oil religiously at 7500k using Castrol Syntec 5w40. Oil consumption virtually nil since gaskets were replaced. This has been my commuter car since Aug. 2010 but am growing tired of the work needed to keep it running as such.

Extras (may be sold separately): Rear stabilizer bar (keithbloom special, uninstalled), and Audi A6 front strut bar.

These photos are a bit dated but condition is very similar. Will update when I can or as requested.

( IMG_0914.jpg IMG_0915.jpg installed)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold -to myself. Price: $700 for a new alternator. Now have to fix exhaust leak probably incurred by the tow. Will see your posts again soon. Thanks for checking.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts