Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full Description: This is the "NEW PASSAT" and is actually a 2001.5 model identical to the current model. That means it has the 170HP TURBO charged engine and is an Ultra-low emmision vehicle with great gas mileage. It is in excellent condition, and is a VW certified car with transferrable warranty.

Luxury Package, Cold Weather Package, TipTronic, and Summer Package (Heated Leather Seats, Interior Leather Trim on Sterring Wheel/Shift Lever/Hand Brake/Door Panels, Keyless Entry, Security System, Fog Lights, Power Moon Roof, Traction Control, Heated Washer Nozzles, Power Heated Mirrors, Fog Lamps, Rear Sunshade, 5 Speed Automatic with Autostick, Monsoon Sound System w/CD Player, Interior Illumination, Steering Wheel Mounted Controls, Driver and Passenger Height Adjustable Seats with Lumbar, 60/40 Split Fold Rear Seat with Armrest), Water Hog All-weather Floor Mats, HomeLink 3-Garage Door Opener, Full Size Spare Tire.

Asking $15,600 OBO Reduced to $15,200

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mileage, Colors, and Condition

Sorry for the lack of details.

It's in excellent condition.

Black leather interior.

Silverstone Grey Metalic Paint. The car is identical to the Club B5 logo.

66k Miles, all highway (110 mile per day commute).

Willing to negotiate. Will consider a trade for an inexpensive car or suv ($3000 or less).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I'll post pics tonight. It's been raining and I couldn't get good pictures.

Great car.

Anyone have a trade? Jeep or Toyota 4x4.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

$15,200 or make an offer.

I also have a set of Tango's, Dunlop M2 Sport winters, and VW Service manual from Bentley Publishers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts