Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

You're looking at a 2000 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T GLS Sedan. Satin Silver, 5 spd, cloth seats, VW Monsoon sound system w/ 6 CD changer in trunk, moonroof. The Passat has all standard features like cruise control, tilt steering wheel, A/C, power locks and windows.

Cosmetic enhancements:
I did matching colored lowered sides and rear bumper, darkened taillights, and front lower airdam by Projektzwo. All paint work done by quality known auto painter/customizer, Joe at www.wetworksgarage.com . Lowered about 1.5" with H&R sport lowering springs. Rides firm but very comfortable. Wheels are 17" TSW Revo's, Kamei front upper grille, European OEM HID headlamps and clear corners. Still have OEM 15" alloy wheels with brand new tires, OEM upper grille, OEM factory lower airdam, OEM factory halogen headlamps, and OEM standard ride height springs as well, and I give/apply these as you see fit.

Performance enhancements:
APR (Audi Performance Racing) chipped/programmed ECU, takes the standard 1.8 turbo engine to 200 horsepower, with 245 lbs of torque, that pushes you back in the seat nicely :) HKS open air intake, lets you hear bypass valve from the turbo, sounds great. Also added software program that lets you roll windows up/down from the key FOB (very handy).

Car has been my baby for the past 4 years (bought 2/14/2000) and has been garaged most its life. Washed / polished / waxed regularly, as well as interior regularly and fully cleaned... every nook and cranny :) Car has been serviced regularly, only 41k miles. Car is in excellent condition, and I'll be sad to see it go. VIN: WVWMA23B3YP211204

13,990 USD - Willing to drive TO YOU and fly back!

Nothing being parted out, unless I sell car in OEM factory form.

More pictures located at http://www.speakeasy.org/~rigor/passat

[edit] my profile was showing I was still living in Seattle. I have fixed this. I'm back in Orange County, CA :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
What is the lowered price?

I am looking to upgrade from my 93 Golf to a large car since my second child was born last month. I have been looking for a wagon but your hooked up sedan has peaked my interest. Please post or email me with the current price.

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Are you upgrading to a :b5: .5 :lol: , anyways, what's the new price, a friend of mine might be interested and by the way, always liked your :b5: , always looking good.......................Rah................. :b5: :thumbup: .

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
this isn't sold yet? If only I would've waited a year, but then again, I never would've found this website. This car is like pimp juice; the owner will always be known to have a strong pimp hand. :bow:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Asking 14,990 as is. Willing to part out to drop price. Need to move this car, someone must want it !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
At this rate I may still have it in 4 months! :p

Willing to drive TO BUYER and fly back! If anyone is interested in taking the lease over (10 months left) let me know as well. Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PlastikHeart said:
ah man! you're letting your passat go for the same price i paid for mine stock! i feel like such a fool. lol major bump for a totally rad :b5: good luck man!
:( :( :( :(

Return it!!?!?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
12 Participants
Purplezr2
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing