Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paypal ready for the GIAC. LMK
We'll have to sort out whether the swap will work between our cars or not. It's off a 2001 V6 5-speed.

Might be interested in the intake, did it add any performance/quicker throttle? Thanks
Never put the car on a dyno, but definitely felt a big difference in the butt dyno.

·
Registered
8,492 Posts
Interested in the pulleys & the cai. I have a v6-2.8L-4motion b5.5 wag, shouldn't have any problems, right? How long did you have the cai & the pulleys on the wag? Any problems with install of the cai? and the pulleys? Btw, your wag rocks! an inspiration! If I was able to convince the boss, would there be a discount if I got both? Going to try to get both, if the wallet allows. Thanks for the time. Pm me if you would like to discuss;)

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Checked my records. Intake has 20k miles on it. The Autospeed pulley has 19k and the ECS pulley has around 17.5k. Everything's in great shape. I don't see how they can wear. Just clean the filter and you're golden. There was work involved on the intake install, but all the work's been done for you. Plug n play.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts