Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I need to sell my passat :cry: here are the specs:

1998 Passat GLS 1.8T, 5 speed, 81k highway miles, dark green on tan interior, darkened rear lights, passat sign debadged, tinted windows all around. Car has a scratch on the rear passenger door that looks like it can be buffed out and the car could use some new floormats, other than that the car is flawless. The car has been very well maintained/serviced and drives like a dream with no problems. New transmission(16k) and clutch, new front/rear Access Metal Master brakepads and Brembo rotors($500 braking system). Mods include Blitz blow off valve, HKS turbo timer, Autometer boost gauge, exhaust(very discreet), cd player with 4 new 6 1/2s ,and two 10's in bandpass/amplifier. I am in SoCal just 20 minutes due North of Los Angeles and am asking $8300 OBO(need to sell ASAP). PM me or IM me on AIM @ Phatbashar if you're interested.

Thanks,
Bashar

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
FYI

You'll learn one thing fast here at CB5. Unless you know someone who's already a member, most of us won't consider purchasing from someone with only 1 post. Nothing against you but we know nothing about you.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Thumber said:
FYI

You'll learn one thing fast here at CB5. Unless you know someone who's already a member, most of us won't consider purchasing from someone with only 1 post. Nothing against you but we know nothing about you.
Free bump for the first timer!

Everybody has to start somewhere. I hope you weren't treated this way on your first post Thumber. Are you suggesting we ignore him? How many post does it take before we "know" him? Sorry, but it just hit me wrong. :D

Anyway, free bump again. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually i used to have another screenname on this forum it was 98b5turbo or something like that, once i formatted my harddrive I could not remember either the screenname or password(not sure wich one is incorrect). I had probably 120 posts....mostly in regards to other peoples questions, and a few about the new transmission/clutch I needed installed.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
I think he was refereing to Thumbers post about being shady :???: That is kinda odd also, but w/e :weirdo:
That is a pretty good deal and i understand what Tumber is saying, nothing against you. Pictures would help just to see what the car looks like. Also some specs on the ICE would be good also.
So here is a free bump, i hope you find a buyer

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Bumpity bump...

Not recanting my previous statement. But I see things from a different view after b5-turbonium's comment about classifieds in the paper.

Hope you sell your ride.

Jason

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
Thumber
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing