Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Up Party People,

I have a set of Axis Rims for Sale. The size is 19x8.5 all 4. Offset is 40mm which is very good if you want to go low and not rub on the fender. Bolt pattern is 5x112 so this will fit 98 and up Audi A4, 98 and up Passats and some Mercedes please check the year. Here is the link to view the picture. http://www.axiswheels.com/milano.html Cost on the site is $380.00 per rim. Total is $1520.00 and i'm asking $1300.00 NO TIRES just rims. I might be able to ship but i would like to have them picked up. Thanks for checking out my sale...

Cheers

Joe-Ski

PM's are always welcome...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did i mention they are BRAND NEW in the box...

Cheers

Joe-Ski

·
Registered
536 Posts
sil18t said:
Did i mention they are BRAND NEW in the box...

Cheers

Joe-Ski
Now if I could only sell my clean Evo 5's then I would be more than happy to take these off your hands. Trade?

·
Registered
65 Posts
umm...dont know if this is still valid but...are these things for sale...i really want milanos and no one has any that ive seen so far

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello,

I have these wheels on the car now. I am in the market to sell these wheels and a set of Axis Neo's 19"x8 5x112. I will be selling all my aftermarket accessories soon.

Joe-Ski

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
jdub81...is it possible for you to get the pics of the seats???
I spoke to jullian about them and he told me that when he would see you he would remind you to get some up dated pics...I'm still very interested in the seats..hit me up on private about the seats and a set of rims we can work something out now that the holidays are over...

·
Registered
711 Posts
wicked a2 said:
jdub81...is it possible for you to get the pics of the seats???
I spoke to jullian about them and he told me that when he would see you he would remind you to get some up dated pics...I'm still very interested in the seats..hit me up on private about the seats and a set of rims we can work something out now that the holidays are over...
pm me once youve cleared your mail box.. :p

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Do you still have the wheels?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
got any pics of the Illuinatis on a B5?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts