Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i have a set of FIVE wheels 4 with tires (toyo proxies T1S) and 1 wheel that is totally virgin. they are satin silver witha a polished lip. these wheels were on a show car and are in perfect condition the tires have a decent amount of tread with a tiny bit of camber wear on the rear wheels. the front wheels have a different offset than the back wheels, the front has a 1 inch lip the back has a 1.5 inch lip the extra wheel has the same as the fronts. these were on my B5 so bolt pattern is not an issue. email me for pictures.

these wheels retail @ 628.00 a piece and they have tires on them, please keep that in mind....

thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im taking picks now, but just an added bonus for the buyer, im including a brand new set of hub-centric rings, a brand new set of conical seat wheel bolts, and a pair of 3mm ecs wheel spacers also new... i never got around to putting these on my car....all this no extra charge...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well they cost me over 3k for just the wheels....im settling for 2800 but thats pretty much the lowest ill go

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Believe me I know. I've been lusting after these and DPE R-06 wheels for a while it's just too rich for me. Unless you want my Racing Hart 18s as a partial trade they're out of my range.

Good luck with the sale. These are friggin HAWT wheels!

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
I probably can't even afford half of what you're looking for. But I do like those wheels.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea well im trying make it a good deal but these wheels didnt come cheap and i cant just give em away

1 - 20 of 53 Posts