Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
So tempting...........someone jump better jump on these.
Couple of questions:
Do you have the centercaps they are off in the first pic, but on on the rest???
Also would you consider selling them without tires???

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Question have you ever attempted to remove the mini bolts on the rims? If so what exaclty did you use? The reason I ask is I have the same ones and need to change a few.

Thank you,
Larry

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Flippped said:
Question have you ever attempted to remove the mini bolts on the rims? If so what exaclty did you use? The reason I ask is I have the same ones and need to change a few.

Thank you,
Larry
They're just kinda pushed in, you can use an hex wrench or needle nose to twist and pull. Push the new ones in with a hex head. :drink:

We now return to a darn good deal on some smokin' rims (man I hate to see these come off this car - LOVE the look!!) :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
bulliboy said:
Flippped said:

Thank you,
Larry
They're just kinda pushed in, you can use an hex wrench or needle nose to twist and pull. Push the new ones in with a hex head. :drink:

We now return to a darn good deal on some smokin' rims (man I hate to see these come off this car - LOVE the look!!) :bow: :bow: :bow:
Gee Knet you could have told me this when I purchased them. :p :poke:

OK I am done with the hijacking lets get back to the sale of these badboys. :wink:

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Lol owned. Bump for a set of nice wheels, which can still hopefully be mine. Good luck with the sale though Mario.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts