Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 year old, no bends, one wheel has light curb rash. Tires are Yokohama 225/40/18 and have just under 4k miles on them. I'm asking for $800 plus shipping.

This is the wheel with the curb rash

Close up of curb rash

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
seriously thinking about it, but can't find a way to sell my wheels and tires for that much!! Plus I just spent abunch on my car. But Im trying...

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've got the same wheels, but with the VW center cap.
I have the same one's as well and they look sick with a lowered B5.5! I get way more compliments for my B5.5 than I ever did with my Audi A4.

I also had to replace an entire rim (Wife wasn't used to the rim sticking out :banghead: ) and replaceing the one rim and tire was almost $800. (Now I have a slightly rashed spare in my trunk):thumbup:

This is a good offer.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
I got them in 16, they cost about what these do. Great deal. And as mentioned above you can get VW centercaps for them.
They're great wheels.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Hm...if i can sell my wheels outright i might pick these up to roll around on for a little while...interested in any trades? 19'' TSW Kyalami?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Cool to see these up close! Great looking wheels, and a sweet deal with the meats... very nice. Good luck with the sale, neighbor.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts