Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a set of 4 18" wheels: VMR V710s in Matte Black finish. I didn't like the shiny centercaps, so I covered them with carbon fiber vinyl. Looks really good can flows with the color better.

Wheels are 18 x 8.5", 35mm offset, bolt pattern is 5x112, and the wheels have a 57.1 mm hub bore. These wheels are made for VW/Audi fitment and use the stock lug bolts.

Comes with 225/40/18 tires - General Exclaim UHP, all tires have between 6/32nds - 5/32nds thread depth, with even wear across since I rotated them.

Wheels are in excellent condition. None of the wheels have any curb rash, no bends, no cracks. I bought these wheels brand new last year and have taken care of them. 2 wheels have a nick from road debris, but they are hardly noticeable. I was the only one who handled the wheels when mounting to the car, so there are no scratches around the bolt holes. Almost as good as new.

Here is a price breakdown of the cost: VMR V710 = $799 + tax ($79) + shipping ($99) + tires ($420 shipped) + mounting & balancing ($80) = $1477

Asking $1000 + shipping. Will entertain reasonable offers, but low ballers will be ignored.

Selling because I just bought a Lexus IS350 and will be selling my VW Passat which these were on. I am also removing most mods from the car to fund my new project car :thumbup:

Here is a pic of a nick near the lip of one wheel, very minor, but it is there if you look for it:

I found a nick on one of the spokes on another wheel when I washed them:

These are the only blemishes on any of the wheels. I washed them quickly and they look good, but there are still some brake dust left between the spokes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts