Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: 18 x 8.5, 32mm ET - AEZ Paron X-type... (last time I post this up)

This isn't a feeler.

AEZ Paron X-type (deep dish)
Rubbers: Bridgestone SO3's

$1000

Prefer local sale.

If I need to ship, buyer pays for shipping.

<![CDATA[This isn't a feeler.

AEZ Paron X-type (deep dish)
Rubbers: Bridgestone SO3's

$1000

Prefer local sale.

If I need to ship, buyer pays for shipping.

[Modified by BoeserBlick, 7:16 AM 2/19/2003]

·
Registered
246 Posts
Re: FS: 18 x 8.5, 32mm ET - AEZ Paron X-type... (BoeserBlick)

please give me a better status and condition of the wheels, i'll take them off your hands this weekend.

i'm in Glendale Queens

<![CDATA[please give me a better status and condition of the wheels, i'll take them off your hands this weekend.

i'm in Glendale Queens

[Modified by Filness, 10:37 AM 2/19/2003]

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FS: 18 x 8.5, 32mm ET - AEZ Paron X-type... (PhatRabbitzz)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>How much thread is left on the tires?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They've got at least 75% thread on them. They've only seen about 1500 to 2000 miles (at most). Wheels are pretty perfect except for the dirt.

Added bonus: I'll even throw in my spare steelie.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts

this is a steal folks...they are HOT ...free bump

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: FS: 18 x 8.5, 32mm ET - AEZ Paron X-type... (Mister_Rogers)

Thanks!

Some peeps have been asking me why I'm selling the 18's, and whats next... to be honest, nothing is on the horizon just yet. I'll be rolling on 17's until i figure it out. Besides, it'll be good to be able to drive Norah hard in Manhattan again, without having to worry about fucking up a rim. In the meantime, the extra cash could come in really handy.

·
Registered
230 Posts

Are any of these wheels bent or scuffed up? If these are still available and you don't mind shipping to ohio. Give me a email at [email protected]

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Re: FS: 18 x 8.5, 32mm ET - AEZ Paron X-type... (mccccoleman)

So if this is the last time your going to post them, does that mean your going to give them away(not that a $1000 isn't a steal). Very well, I accept.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: FS: 18 x 8.5, 32mm ET - AEZ Paron X-type... (mccccoleman)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Are any of these wheels bent or scuffed up? If these are still available and you don't mind shipping to ohio. Give me a email at [email protected]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually these wheels are perfect. And the tires in great condition. As you know, the SO-3's sell for around $200 new, so with AT LEAST 75% tread left, I'm practically giving this combo away.

Also note that AEZ has stopped exporting to the US, making these wheels pretty rare (and expensive) to buy. You basically have to special order these wheels. Last time I checked with a wheel importer, these wheels were going for over $300 EACH. $1000 for 4 perfect wheels plus SO3's is a STEAL... PLUS you get a spare steelie for free!

edit: I'm willing to ship anywhere as long as you pay shipping. I think $30 per wheel/tire should cover shipping ($120 total, including the spare if you want it)

edit: I noticed that there is a teenie little scuff on one of the rims when I was taking it off the car. Its tiny & can probably be buffed out. Not very noticable.

<![CDATA[<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Are any of these wheels bent or scuffed up? If these are still available and you don't mind shipping to ohio. Give me a email at [email protected]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually these wheels are perfect. And the tires in great condition. As you know, the SO-3's sell for around $200 new, so with AT LEAST 75% tread left, I'm practically giving this combo away.

Also note that AEZ has stopped exporting to the US, making these wheels pretty rare (and expensive) to buy. You basically have to special order these wheels. Last time I checked with a wheel importer, these wheels were going for over $300 EACH. $1000 for 4 perfect wheels plus SO3's is a STEAL... PLUS you get a spare steelie for free!

edit: I'm willing to ship anywhere as long as you pay shipping. I think $30 per wheel/tire should cover shipping ($120 total, including the spare if you want it)

edit: I noticed that there is a teenie little scuff on one of the rims when I was taking it off the car. Its tiny & can probably be buffed out. Not very noticable.

[Modified by BoeserBlick, 6:07 PM 3/5/2003]

·
Registered
3,875 Posts

How far are you from the US/Canada border?

·
Registered
277 Posts

how do you think these would look on my 02 antraciteblue i really like the wheels but if i had cash rite now i would buy them and even pick them up

·
Registered
591 Posts
Re: FS: 18 x 8.5, 32mm ET - AEZ Paron X-type... (mypassatb5.5)

Pm me please

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Re: FS: 18 x 8.5, 32mm ET - AEZ Paron X-type... (mypassatb5.5)

lol, NYC to Toronto is about 7-8 hours. If you're willin' to do the hike. Plus, you'll have a lot of sightseeing to do in NYC.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Re: FS: 18 x 8.5, 32mm ET - AEZ Paron X-type... (stealthx32)

wanna have a little xtra cash in your pocket????........THE HOOD! I NEED your hood! C'mon...how much? I wish I wouldve seen you post these before! Just bought my wheels or Id take them to. But think about this whole hood thing. I GOT $$$

Thanks
Brian

·
Banned
3,172 Posts

My girl is definitely interested in your wheels to put them on her A4. And she's local so she can drive to pick them up (she lives near Paramus, NJ). I dropped you an IM. Hit me back.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.