Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: 18" SSR Comps in Anthracite w/ Bridgestone PICS ADDED

Putting these up as a feeler, wondering what interest would be. I'm buying a house so I'm looking to squeeze out every dollar I can out of stuff that I don't absolutely need

18" SSR Comps wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position 225/40/R18 tires. 2 tires are brand new (maybe 500 miles on them) and I have one more spare tire in my closet, and 3 spare centercaps.

5x112 bolt pattern, 35mm offset.

4 wheels, 5 tires, looking to get $1700 for everything + shipping. Local pickup or dropoff within an hour is an option. One wheel has some slight curb rash (about 3"), and a tiny bend in the lip. Both aren't noticable unless you're staring at the wheel. I didn't notice the bend until I was actually cleaning the wheel.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
W8-4Motion said:
Anymore pics, interested at the wheels, but not the price.
:b5:
Just to let you know this setup costs well over ~$2700 new so he is about a grand below retail.
No joke, *if* I had the cash I'd be all over these. Too bad I'm always broke :cry:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to go out and take a bunch of pictures today. rollininstyle2004 is right, this is definately a high end setup. The tires are absolutely amazing.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, didn't get a chance to take pics today, but these are definately UP FOR SALE. $1,700 firm + shipping, or local pickup. Trades won't be accepted. I need money for a house and need it quick (like by next week)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump, willing to negotiate price at this point. NEED cash for house

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
W8-4Motion said:
Anymore pics, interested at the wheels, but not the price.
:b5:
Just to let you know this setup costs ~$2700 new so he is about a grand below retail.
he should be... to replace 1 rim you're looking at over 5 bills...

those are some nice rims though, i always liked the Comps...

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump it up. Missed getting the house we wanted, but still need these to sell.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts