Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 18x8.5 et20 RS4 wheels. Product#: 8D0 601 025 T
No center caps included.

These wheels came off an RS4 that was stolen and led on a police chase. Of the 4 wheels, 3 needed straightening (I heard he went over curbs) and all 4 needed refinishing. The refinishing included filling in curb rash and repainting the wheels silver. All that's been done and now they're up for sale.

Since the straightening and refinishing, no tires have been mounted and the wheels are in flawless condition.

If you like what you see and want some hi-res pictures, email me and I'll send them out to you.

Reason for selling: I'm selling these because I want a stock offset 18" wheel not a 20mm offset wheel. 20mm will fit a lowered Passat, but they will stick out just a smidge. Check out THIS for pictures of a 20mm offset wheel up front on a Passat.

First $600 takes 'em!!!
After that, the best offer takes 'em!!!

If you really want center caps, I can order
them up and sell them with the wheels for $680.

Thanks,

Terbeaux

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
What was wrong with your last post on these? :???: Not sure why you opened another classified add for the same product that didn't sell. At least you are not asking $1800 for them this time.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Blah! These or the Avus...hmmm...I guess I'll make up my mind in a couple of months and see who's got what left :wink:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, second for sale ad on these bad boys. A new ad (this time with pictures) adds freshness. The price drop as you mentioned helps too! :D

And if you're curious, shipping on for the wheels isn't bad at all. FedEx ground from CO to Boston was only $67. I haven't checked on shipping to Vancouver, but I figure its the customs that would be the hassle there, correct?

I think its a good deal. Hopefully I'll find a buyer. I'd rather sell them here than hocking them on ebay.

Terbeaux.

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Very nice wheels. If I had the extra money, Id fork them over. But the offset is one thing that is worry-some for people. The front wheels will just stick out too much. Keep in mind that the fenders on the B5.5 front are wider then ones on an original B5. :wink:

But, Ill say TTT for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts