Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These 18" Moda R6's come w/ Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position tires which offer excellent handling! The rims are in very good condition w/ the expeption of curb rash on one and smaller rash on another.. but still look damn good! The treads have about 95% tread. Im looking to get $650 or would trade poss. for some audi wheels. Send me email please to: [email protected] or IM @smartorana128

on a B5:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Could you be interested in trading these weels/tires for a set of OEM 16" Montreals with original tires in really good condition?

I bought this set last year with around 10K on the wheels and put 5k more.

I'm located in Houston, TX

If interested let me know.

AT

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm REALLY INTERESTED

I am really interested in those rims, they look beautiful and I think would be a wonderful addition to my 2000 b5 satin silver which looks exactly like yours. I would love to talk to you more about possibly buying them. I live in MA, but I would be more than happy to pay for the shipping etc.

Anyway contact me by email or by phone 978 866 2775 or [email protected]

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry for the lack of responses.. been away for a while.. anyway, as of right now the wheels are sold pending final cash transaction. I will keep u all posted if it things do not work out.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
audiwanab5 said:
sorry all.. decided im keepin for now.. my buddy is getting me a good deal on springs :D
HELL YEA!!! Thats what i like to hear!!! :lol: Pic's when installed!!! :D

I ordered my new wheels today, got them for 935 shipped to my door!!

Good luck with the springs, and no more Rim scratching for you :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts