Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im selling my 17" millie miglia mms sport wheels(anthracite/dark gray) and tires(continental contiextremecontact 225/45r17) with less than 8000 miles on them. im getting the same wheel in 18" i will post pics as soon as i can but if anyone is interestd i can get some quick pics for you. this also will include the spare that is the same wheel and tire but with minor surface scrape(about and 1" long ) asking $750 obo. thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can anyone help me with this post can anyone else see this pic cause i just get the little red x in the box. when i sent it i had to click off the disable bbcode in this post. whats going on.....

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
is this the wheel

thats the image from the tire rack website.

By the way, I love that wheel. It just weighs too damn much. Otherwise I would be mighty tempted to buy them off of you. They are 200 a piece just for the wheels at tire rack.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah those are the wheels. i know how much they cost from tire rack im just trying to get rid of them cause i have no use for them. i went to the 18x8 and i love them. your right they are kinda heavy but i love the wheel and it makes my 04 silverstone passat look pretty killer.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
dtmbenz said:
Yeah those are the wheels. i know how much they cost from tire rack im just trying to get rid of them cause i have no use for them. i went to the 18x8 and i love them. your right they are kinda heavy but i love the wheel and it makes my 04 silverstone passat look pretty killer.
I was just letting everyone else know what a good deal that was. Do you have a picture of the 18's on your car (or even the 17s when they were on there)?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ill be posting some pics of my car with the 18s just as soon as i can figure out how to post them to this site. im kinda new to this so it might be a few days with work and all but they will be up hopefully this weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.