Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR PICTURES EMAIL ME AT-- [email protected] or clickhttp://www.villagephotos.com/pubgallery.asp?id_=689943 if someone could get these online it would be great
I need to sell these rims really quickly. I am broke and have to pay my tuition by the end of April. That is why I am looking for $250 only...price drop $200 only!!!!!!!!!!!

The rims have a 3piece look, with black centers and polished lip.
One of the 4 rims is bent and has no tire. The other three have ContiSports with about 3-4k left on them.
PLEASE HELP A BROKE COLLEGE KID OUT!

NOW $200
Im new to Club B5 but have been on Vortex for awhile and am trustworthy

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah your friend could definitly pick them up. I live in Cherry Hill. Its like walking distance from 'sauken

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I'm interested.
How much to Chula Vista, CA 91913.

I don't need the tires so I just want the wheels only. (less shipping weight too)

Let me know.

-Gene

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gene, I looked online and went to UPS.com and typed in the approxiations for shipping one figuring they weigh about 25lbs without tire and a box would be about 20x20x10. I then multiplied that by 4 since 4 rims which totals to about $100. Let me know....did you get pics of them yet?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've got plenty of pics for those interested just cant host them (im not that internet skilled) And new pictures of all them together

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Marylandv6b599 said:
email sent interested and i could pick them up, please send pics :thumbup:
I cant seem to reply to your email. For some reason I keep getting it returned saying your address is unknown....any ideas of how to get the pics to you. Ive tried like 3 times

·
Registered
184 Posts
can you e-mail me the pics as well

1 - 20 of 41 Posts