Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 x 15" Alloy VW Passat factory wheels, with original Michelin MXV4 195/65-15 tires on them. They came off my 2000 Passat. They use 112x5 bolt pattern and also fit some Audis, Mercs, etc. They do not fit the Golf.

The rims are in fair-to-good shape. They are in no way perfect. The lips are the areas that have taken the most beating (thanks, NYC!). Still, they are pretty nice alloy wheels that you can pick up for pretty cheap, and you get a set of usable tires too. Here are a couple of pictures:

Two of the tires are in almost-new shape (I'd say 3/4th or more of tread left), while the other 2 are more worn (one more so than the other). These tires cost $100+ each new (although IMHO are not worth the money). If you replace the one really worn one, they perform decent in the winter (at least much better than summer tires).

PM me with an offer or post questions here. I'm in West Palm Beach area in South Florida and I can deliver them anywhere in South Florida for $20 + gas. I will ship them anywhere as long as you pick up the tab. They come with center caps (to hide the bolts), and I can give you free bolts as well, albeit used ones.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In case I wasn't clear in my OP, you are more than welcome to come pick them up. I would actually prefer it.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available. First $215 takes them. (bump)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No longer available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts