Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Selling off some of the parts to my car considering I don't have it now. Had a 2000 1.8T Manual.

- APR ECU with Chip. Code: 4B0 906 018 BG ... APR EMCS w/ Stock and 91+ Oct program [$450 shipped]

- Clear Corners [$35]

- OEM Shocks & Springs [$110]

Prefer Bay Area seller. Willing to cut a deal if you are buying more than one item.

PM me.....thanks!!

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
Interested in the corners and shocks & springs. How many miles on the shocks/springs and are these the fluted clear corners - have a pic of them.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The stock shocks & springs have about 8,000 miles on them. Most of those were during the break-in period.

The clear-corners are the "clear" lenses. Not-fluted. I'll post picts later today.

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
I'm interested in shocks/springs and corners - pending pics on corners - not Bay area for sure but maybe we can work something out on shipping. You can email me the pics at mtegan98 (at) yahoo (dot) com

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are the pics of the corners after installation.

They are still in great condition.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I call seconds for the ECU. Joe, you don't really want this. You don't need it. Look into my eyes... :weirdo:

I can even pick it up! You're getting sleepy Joe, sleepy... :lol:

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for the delay on talking to people about this sale. I had to go out of town yesterday unexpectantly and didn't have any internet connection. I'll be working with those of you who have contacted me this afternoon.

Thanks for your patience.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts