Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I do have passat B5, its wife's car :biglaugh:
I have MK3 golf myself to play around with and usually I'm at vortex alot...

u got pict of urs ??

and let me know how much :thumbup:

· Registered
86 Posts
now the bars from purems (holy crap 28mm thats bigger than an inch thick) the rear...will that fit a wagon. i dont know if there are differences...just getting back into my passat after tweaking on my saab for a while.

so im lookin at front and rear sway bars as my wagon rolls a little to much for my taste

32mm front and 28mm rear...just rediuclous

· Registered
22,071 Posts
now the bars from purems (holy crap 28mm thats bigger than an inch thick) the rear...will that fit a wagon. i dont know if there are differences...just getting back into my passat after tweaking on my saab for a while.
The suspension under the wagon is EXACTLY the same as the sedan. If it fits the sedan you can use it too, assuming it's FWD vs. FWD.

so im lookin at front and rear sway bars as my wagon rolls a little to much for my taste

32mm front and 28mm rear...just rediuclous
If you're already done, or are going to do, a suspension swap just pull the front bar off and call it good. I did it on my wagon and it was worlds better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.