Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Front Bumper Question

661 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  MolotovKocktail 
#1 ·
Was driving home from work today and some rectangular shaped white object kicked up from a car in front of me and wound up smashing into my front bumper. It scratched the shit out of it not to mention left a nice small gash, too. Now, what to do? I know about the RS6 bumper from Strictly Foreign, but are there any other alternatives? Anyone ever have an experience w/ Strictly Foreign? Thanks in advance.

:mad: :mad: Of course this happens a few weeks before Waterfest. :mad: :mad:

#10 ·
A-Tiller-the hun said:
i've dealt with Strictly Foreign before with good results, but that was several years ago...
Really?! That RS6 bumper they have on there seems too good to be true for that price. I know, they make you spend another $300 for the grilles and shit, but still. I am diggin the look of it, just concerned w/ the quality and durability. Did whatever you purchase from them last awhile before it started chipping?

Roger.....it's been a bad month for the Passat. Hopefully that was the third strike (ya know, everything comes in threes.......keyed door, bent wheel, now this).

:beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.