Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

Thinking I'm almost due for a front break replace (as starting to hear noises when breaking slowly now), and wanted some advice on where to get the work done and whether to buy the parts myself and pay labor to a certified garage (i.e. not the dealership).

Can anyone recommend a reliabel place to get brakes changed or would any decent garage do (although I am hesitant to just take my car anywhere). I live in Canada, so something within there that could service the breaks.

Would do it myself, but time and lack of skill are against me. Thanks very much.

Carmine
8)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

hi.

thanks for the replies. I am looking to just replace, maybe with better performance and longer lasting, nothing fancy - no racing here.

and I'm in Winnipeg, MB. Thanks

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
Re: Reply

carmine said:
hi.

thanks for the replies. I am looking to just replace, maybe with better performance and longer lasting, nothing fancy - no racing here.

and I'm in Winnipeg, MB. Thanks
maybe just get axxis deluxe plus pads then. shouldn't be more than $50 for the fronts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.