Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide between the RS4 style front bumper and the zender front apron for my b5.5 sedan. I have the kamei grille already installed. Trying to find out peoples opinions, I am leaning towards the zender one just cause of the problems that I heard with fog lights with the RS4; being that the factory fog lights are too big for the RS4 bumper. Please leave opinion, installation quirks, or pics of their own to help me with my decision. Thanks!

·
Registered
297 Posts
I personally think that if you have the OEM driving lights installed, stick with the Zender front. Plus its mad from PU-RIM and not fibreglass so that has to be an advantage. Not to mention the fact that I think it looks better with the Zender if you are not putting on side skirts. The RS4 style front bumper lowers the front too much and looks kinda weird if you dont have side skirts and a rear apron. Just my .02 cents ...

Cheers
Ram 8)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, yeah I am not paying 6 or 7 bills for side skirts to then pay to have em painted, I am all set. But thanks for the input.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Actually, the Dietrich RS4 front isn't any lower than the stock valance on a B5.5. When I test fit mine, the ground clearance was exactly the same.

·
Registered
555 Posts
what about fitting the rs4 front bumper? I was told you have to alter your bumper brackets to make it fit. Anybody have a zender pic?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts