Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,880 Posts
HAHA LOL did you see the comment posted below the video?: What do you call a gay japaneese woman? Yoko-****. :lol:

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
I get the point, but my visceral reaction to the principal narrator (let's call him Watchcap Weenie) was to tear out his arms and bludgeon him to death with them. F*ckin A-hole Trustifarian. The guy will probably join Greenpeace and spend the rest of his privileged life suing people and making a general nuisance of himself.

·
6th Grade
14,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I get the point, but my visceral reaction to the principal narrator (let's call him Watchcap Weenie) was to tear out his arms and bludgeon him to death with them. F*ckin A-hole Trustifarian. The guy will probably join Greenpeace and spend the rest of his privileged life suing people and making a general nuisance of himself.
Wait a minute. Is your objection to this:

A. This is a waste of time

2. He is stupid

d. Prop 8 is no reason for anyone to get irritated

Would it be funnier if he were doing it for something you find important?

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Wait a minute. Is your objection to this:

A. This is a waste of time

2. He is stupid

d. Prop 8 is no reason for anyone to get irritated

Would it be funnier if he were doing it for something you find important?
If I had to choose from those 5 options, I guess I'd select the fourth one, letter 2. He is stupid

I don't find gay marriage unimportant, I just dislike Princeton weenies who think they're witty, but are really just begging for an asskicking.

·
Rogue Assassin
2,977 Posts
...I just dislike Princeton weenies who think they're witty, but are really just begging for an asskicking.
So you'd be ok with it if they were U of Maryland weenies?

And please enlighten us about exactly what qualifies them as "weenies" and why anything they've done in the video qualifies them for an "asskicking."

·
Rogue Assassin
2,977 Posts
Maybe to you it does, but not to me. I think the creative satire does, however.

Got a little unresolved anger, Rabbit? Princeton students having a little fun seem an odd target.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts