Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short story: I built this for a friend who sold his Passat. I was planning on using it, but my amp wont fit with this enclosure.

It is ported, tuned to 27Hz and houses a single 10. He was running a Phoenix Gold Titanium and it sounded AMAZING! It is two pieces to get it through the trunk (though later I learned I could have gone a single piece and put it through the seat hole... D'oh!). The sub sits almost exactly in the middle when you open the seats; the extra piece was going to be a storage compartment, but I never found time to make the cover piece.

If anyone wants it, cover shipping and its yours.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Loox like around $35.00 via FedEx ground. I assumed 24x24x24 and 30 lbs from 84070 and a few bucks to pick up a box.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is 39.5 plus the thickness of the carpet; just under 40. It is a snug fit between the wheel wells- it wont move around in your trunk at all.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I'll pass, good looking box but I already have one that works great. Someone else will put it to good use.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very good... e-mail sent! I'd be happy to take this off of your hands... if 30vVT doesn't have dibs. Thanks!

:beer:

Edit: looks like he's passing! woohoo!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts