Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off a 2000 V6 5 spd gls variant (front wheel drive). Just sitting in my garage waiting for someone to claim them. Free to local pick-up or pay shipping to have sent to you. Let me know if interested.

Rob

·
Registered
374 Posts
springs should last 10 lifetimes shouldnt they? I will be in the same situation when I get my eibachs... should i keep or should i throw mine away, i wonder :)

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Someone else take these free springs! My wife doesn't want the car to return to stock. I thought that she did! :???: She says new wheels would look dumb if it went back up to stock... so we are sticking with the 1BE and parking in the street instead of hitting the tranny on the driveway (brick paved old drive with massive ruts) everytime we leave the house. Thanks Mtn VAriant! Good luck! :)

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Rob,

I'll prob. get these from you if they're still available. Please send me a PM or email - my rear springs are shot! Do you know if these will fit a '98?

Thanks!
Bob

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Why not keep 'em, and sell the aftermarket springs for some money when you sell the car?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
stealthx32
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing