Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THESE ARE GONE

I have 4 OEM steel wheels off my 2002 Passat. They have about 35,000 miles on them. They're dirty, but in good shape. The original tires are still mounted, but they're down to about 3/32", so they need to be replaced. Wheel covers are not included.

I prefer to get rid of all 4 at once, but failing that, I'm happy to give them away one at a time.

As the title says, pick-up only. I'm located in Rockville, MD. Thanks.

Edit: Here are the pics I promised. Turns out I washed the wheels before I put them away, so contrary to what I said before, they're clean and in good shape!

Patrick.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're just run-of-the-mill steelies. They have no damage that I'm aware of. I only took them off b/c I bought alloys. If you're serious about coming all the way down here for these, I'll shoot some pics so you can make an informed decision before you make the trek.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, but just to be perfectly clear, I'm located outside Wash, DC, so it'll be an 8 hour roundtrip from Pittsburgh. I hope you have other business down here b/c that drive isn't worth 4 steel wheels. In any case, if B5tilIamThr decides not to come get them, then B5V6 is next in line.

I can't do the pics tonight, so I'll aim for Thursday night.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
P_S_Chang1 said:
Ok, but just to be perfectly clear, I'm located outside Wash, DC, so it'll be an 8 hour roundtrip from Pittsburgh. I hope you have other business down here b/c that drive isn't worth 4 steel wheels. In any case, if B5tilIamThr decides not to come get them, then B5V6 is next in line.

I can't do the pics tonight, so I'll aim for Thursday night.
no problems, I'll keep track of this thread to stay updated.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, I posted the pics. B5tilImThr has the first shot, but I want to get rid of these things, so if I don't hear back soon or if he can't pick them up soon, I'll move on to B5V6 and Alexpuleo12.

Patrick.

·
Registered
56 Posts
well i would love to have these, but unfortuntely i will not be able to make the venture soon....Ps Chang, i appreciate the fact that you recognized me as the first, and since i cant get them......drop em like they're HOTT :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts