Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you needing to clean out your system... (Autozone has $7.99 rebate off of $7.99 retail price!)

Autozone's offer is good until 2-12-09 (so GO NOW!). The envelope needs to be postmarked by 2-26-09 and received by 3-5-09.

They need the original receipt and the last five UPC numbers from the container 67740. Note: this number changed since you only need to use the large numbers, not the small "4" at the end.

I have received rebates from Chevron at least twice before, and have never had a problem with them. This is the best stuff out there. There is a limit of two rebates per household.

Ask for rebate at front desk of AutoZone or print this out:
http://a2.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=163981&d=1232414553

for any questions... call:
1-877-794-1433

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well... try this link... it's already been filled out, but you can see the details:
http://a2.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=163837&d=1232389493

both links still work for me... that's weird. Let me know if you need it and I can host it myself. Otherwise they should have it at the counter at Autozone.

Print this out and bring it in, in case they play dumb (or just are dumb).

BTW... it is not like seafoam, but it did save my engine when one of my injectors was clogged. It should be mandatory every 6K miles.

·
In reverse, but chained to a tree.
13,904 Posts
yep, this is for the 12gallon bottles.

offer is limit two per household.
despite all this, we still don't manage to sell much... odd...
it sucks because we usually have our check out challenges on the lucas fuel system cleaner, which is just as good imho, if not a little better as it's not petroleum based.

my store also keeps them on the shelf in front of the techron.

come in, bother me. ask for Thomas at the spring creek and custer store :lol:

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
That's weird, according to the Chevron station finder on their website there are only 4 stations in the whole north east... The closest one to me is over 300 miles!

They're all in Maryland.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts