Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Suh-weet! :thumbup: Worked great, even had records of extended warranty claims. Thanks for the "hook-up"! FYI for everybody...this is a "one-per"...you can only get one report, additional reports require sign-up.:D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks!!

just for fun, I ran my 2001.5 sedan that was totalled (by Farmers Insurance) and no report of the accident came up. The car was sold at an auction but no salvage report came up. :shock:

Just thought I would through that out there.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Suh-weet! Worked great, even had records of extended warranty claims. Thanks for the "hook-up"! FYI for everybody...this is a "one-per"...you can only get one report, additional reports require sign-up.
This is NOT "one per". All you have to do is delete your cookies after you use it the first time. Then you can do it again!!!! I just checked both my cars. I knew my old truck was a salvage, but I just found out it has been wrecked twice in Cobb county Georgia!! Don't mess with the law in Cobb county!!!! Thanks for the info!!!!

Jonathan

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Jonathan,

Duh...I should have figured that!

·
Registered
897 Posts
thanks worked like a charm :bow: :thumbup: she came out clean and she only had one owner besides me

·
Registered
776 Posts
It even found our Canadian car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts