Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are 18" REPLICA Brabus rims. Two are in fine condition with Toyo tires mounted on them. The other two are a different story. The tires are not mounted on the other two. They have been damaged. One was functionally repaired, but is still not cosmetically perfect. There are burn marks on the finish, and the lip has a sanded down look (Not perfectly polished). The other one has not been repared because it has a crack in it. I was told it was unrepairable. Since the company that makes these no longer produces these rims, I am giving them away. A real Brabus rim is out of my price range, but I have also found other companies that make a replica. I do not want to throw these away, so if anyone wants to pick them up before friday they are welcome to have them if they can pick them up. I am moving back to florida for a month or so and have nowhere to store them. If you want them, you can have them!

Tires:

Lip damage and crack:

Burns:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hey Darold. I would really like to get the tires from these wheels.. any chance I can buy them from you and pickup? I dont need the wheels if thats all phatz wanted. I have a dual JL audio box I would trade for also if you're interested

ill take them if phatz doesnt want them. 404 259 9298 [email protected]

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PhatRabbitz did dpeak up 1st, but you can work that out with him. They are 100% free, I don't want anything in return. There is a chance that two of the tires might be unusable, they might have been damaged in the accident, I don't know.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Phat any chance I could have the tires for $100? thanks darold. too bad I wont see you at the ferrari event it was fun last year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Darold2002
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing