Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading on how to be POTM.Iam a little confused,I once ,on many occasions,did try to be kind and helpful with technical issues,all any one was concerned with was my grammer.I just stopped logging on and basically said F-it.I am sure this would piss people off but at the time I didn't care.I know that for some reason V-dubbers are hot heads and I am no differant.:poke:If I am wrong let me know.

·
Grinding Gears...gone fishing!
22,610 Posts
do not worry about that.(some people are anal)
help out or ask any questions.
don't be discouraged.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate your comment I have been at these cars about 18 years and still enjoy them,especially the B5 cars whether VW or Audi. I currantly own one of each and believe it or not the VW is the faster of the two,for now.

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,102 Posts
I'm not a hot....wait, yeah I am, just not online...wierd. And POTM is nice, but it aint the end of the world not to be chosen or whatever.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Yeah, if you're only here to try and get POTM it'll come through your posts. Just let it happen if it's going to. When I was selected it was a total surprise, as it was when Vortex wanted to do an AUTObiography on my second Passat.

Don't mod for anyone but you and don't only log on to try and get POTM and your life will be much simpler.

Oh, and I'm one of the grammar nazis, so watch out!! :poke::poke::lol::lol::lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts