Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No hubcaps, junk rubber on 'em (Goodyear 195/65/15), perfect for your new set of snow tires. Local pickup only. $40 for the set.

PM me if interested, otherwise on Craigslist they go.

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahhh i want steelies soo bad, would you ship?

I have no idea how to prep them for shipping or what the cost would be. Let me see what I can find out. How does Tirerack ship mounted tires?

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't find good info on shipping these. Any local interest?

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No - I don't get out to State College. Got any firends that get down this way?

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TTT. Remember the snow last February? Get your snow tires mounted on these steelie rims and keep goin'!

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't ruin your alloys running through the winter ice, snow, salt and grit! Buy a set of steelies to mount your winter rubber. Get a set of whel covers to complete the picture (wheel covers not included) or run these "Canadian" style (no wheel covers).

·
Registered
776 Posts
Don't ruin your alloys running through the winter ice, snow, salt and grit! Buy a set of steelies to mount your winter rubber. Get a set of whel covers to complete the picture (wheel covers not included) or run these "Canadian" style (no wheel covers).
I prefer 'industrial' to Canadian style, but then I hit mine with some flat black Rustoleum left over from a bbq rehab last year to cover up the rust, with a brush even.

Bump for a killer deal (I paid twice that per wheel when I bought mine 8 years ago).

John

1 - 15 of 15 Posts