Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
The article says if Sam Walton were alive today, he'd be worth twice as much as Bill Gates. Damn! I think Gates said he'd not give much to his kids. They'd still be stinking rich, but in comparison to Walton's estate, Gates' estate will be more philanthropic.

·
Registered
364 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
I dont care how much money hes got who wants to write that name every day: Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud
This is a really important guy. He is an Saudi Prince. He owns almost 5% of Citibank stock.

Citibank is worth as of today 259 Billion dollars. He bought the stock with some money his uncle gave him 20 years ago. Instead of buying oil fields or other things in the Arab world, he trusted in the US economy and won big. Citibank IS the most profitable company and the world, and this guy can shake it (citibank), and the US economy if he ever decided to sell.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Furiator said:
rollininstyle2004 said:
I dont care how much money hes got who wants to write that name every day: Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud
This is a really important guy. He is an Saudi Prince. He owns almost 5% of Citibank stock.

Citibank is worth as of today 259 Billion dollars. He bought the stock with some money his uncle gave him 20 years ago. Instead of buying oil fields or other things in the Arab world, he trusted in the US economy and won big. Citibank IS the most profitable company and the world, and this guy can shake it (citibank), and the US economy if he ever decided to sell.
Cool :bow:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
rollininstyle2004
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing