Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how long did it take for the dealer you bought it from to get it from VW? The reason I ask is that I am in the process of buying a passat for which I am getting the kit. The dealer I am working told me that the parts were ordered on the 15th yet they still have not come in?!?! This is obviously dragging out the process and I get the feeling that he has not yet ordered them (for whatever reason). So basically, does a two, probably three week wait seem even close to normal or is he jerking me around?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
You never know, it can be both.
Try to call LibertyVW or drop PM to Blownaway (he works there) and check curent GB for Votex plus they allways have it on stock :thumbup: so, if they have it try to cancel order from your dealer, if he agrees easily that means he did not order it at all.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nenad said:
You never know, it can be both.
Try to call LibertyVW or drop PM to Blownaway (he works there) and check curent GB for Votex plus they allways have it on stock :thumbup: so, if they have it try to cancel order from your dealer, if he agrees easily that means he did not order it at all.
that was the plan, just didn't want to jump the gun if this was standard procedure. thanks for the info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts