Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
D ZIGNER said:
Threw the shocks and springs out with 15k on them. Who would buy them? Why would I need them again? :poke:

Scott
In case the person who wants to buy your car is lame and wants all OEM parts again. I guess you just wouldn't bother selling the car to them then!

·
Banned
1,850 Posts
gnosis said:
D ZIGNER said:
Threw the shocks and springs out with 15k on them. Who would buy them? Why would I need them again? :poke:

Scott
In case the person who wants to buy your car is lame and wants all OEM parts again. I guess you just wouldn't bother selling the car to them then!
I built the car to be a cool car, not to part is out and sell it, as is the trend among extremely modifed cars these days. :crazy:

I'd keep it for a spare vehicle before I'd part it out and sell it. I've had plenty of offers from people to buy it as is. :D

Scott

·
Banned
1,850 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
XedoS69 said:
more people like the car the way it is now than before.... so even if I would ever sell the car why should I part it out?
Because if you didnt sell it to a Cb5er some people dislike modifications to a car :crazy:
FYI, CB5er's do not represent the majority of the people who DIG modifed cars. Our cars look like arse when stock anyway.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.