Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you doing with the money?

I was thinking about doing some modding...until I went to get my plates today...well there goes 61% of my rebate.

Just curious if others are doing stuff for their cars, themselves or what?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Still waiting but...

I plan to use it on:

- Window tint
- iPod connect (Whenever it comes out)
- Bluetooth connect (see above)

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good choices. I should have enough after my plates to get window tint. Which is an option.

·
Registered
22 Posts
gietl said:
Good choices. I should have enough after my plates to get window tint. Which is an option.
I worked the window tint into the deal when I bought the car :thumbup:

Next things on the list...wheels, springs, abt front fascia, carPC, exhaust and CAI (of course most of this is dependent on the companies actually catching up and releasing these products... like they have for the Jetta and Golf :banghead: )

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Einsfahrt said:
I worked the window tint into the deal when I bought the car :thumbup:

Next things on the list...wheels, springs, abt front fascia, carPC, exhaust and CAI (of course most of this is dependent on the companies actually catching up and releasing these products... like they have for the Jetta and Golf :banghead: )
I worked a clear bra into my deal, it was htat or tint and the clear bra is more important out here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Already got it, think it's going to x-mas decorations, clothes for the wife and kid, and 2 rounds of golf :( ... It would be nice to use it on the Passat except for the fact that it would be nice to have 1 car that is normal (i.e. stock).

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
the alphadrivers rebate. it gets you up to 1000 back, depending on when you purchase the car. it's transferrable to others but only for 500, IIRC.

and no, if you haven't already, you cannot sign up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts