Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale 2002 Passat 1.8t. Has 18" SSR GT3 Wheels and more

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?rdpage=thumb&car_id=158808016&dealer_id=&car_year=2002&make=VOLKS&distance=25&max_price=&model=PASS&advcd_on=n&end_year=2002&min_price=&certified=n&address=46614&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=2002&color=&cardist=0

Click the link above to view car on autotrader. I have several pictures of it there.

Vehicle has HR sport Springs/Koni Shocks. Tinted windows. Black on Black leather interior. 18" SSR GT3 forged 3piece Wheels. Power windows, locks, steering. Tiptronic shift. Traction control. Heated seates, mirrors and rear defrost. 35000miles. Monsoon Stereo. Interior is immaculate. Just had it in for 35,000 regular maintenance check. $18,500.

you can email me at [email protected] if interested.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nice ride, but you would probably get more money if you turned the car back to OEM and sold the aftermarket parts separately. Buyers tend to stay away from "tuned" cars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also Included.

Also Included is the Stock Springs and Shocks and O.E. Steel wheel/covers that I use for winter.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Those SSR GT3s and the suspension would bring you back some $$$ and then you could sell it stock much faster.

I love those GT3s!! :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts