Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE - 2000 Passat GLS SoCal +PARTING OUT

I caved in to Audi's December lease special and made the best worst decision I've ever made. Now I have to sell my true love:

2000 GLS Manual 1.8T (ATW)
Anthracite Blue, Grey Velour - excellent condition
82,000 miles (timing belt/tens/roller, waterpump, thermostat, acc belts done at 70,000)
Motor mounts done @ 75,000mi
Bilstein Sports & Neuspeed Sports
Oil changed EVERY 4-5k with full synthetic - car runs amazing.
Bailey DV
GIAC chip
Neuspeed rear sway bar
all silicone vacuum hoses
V&S Short Throw Shifter
Italian leather shift boot (redline or something like that)
Sony Xplod Cd-player (red lights match interior perfectly)
A-pillar boost gauge (VDO w/ red light)
18"x7.5" 5Zigens on Sumitomo HTRZII (only ~6k on them.. mucho tread left).

Paint is in excellent super glossy 12-foot deep pool condition - always detailed, clay-bar'ed, polished and waxed (Einszett, of course).
Interior is in great condition - no stains/tears

In the last 10,000 miles the following has been done: New Tie-rod ends, motor mounts, rotors (oem brembo), pads (axxiss deluxe+), PRF6Q spark plugs (oem platinum), K&N filter, cabin filter, fuel filter, coolant flush +new reservoir.. the car is GOOD TO GO.

For the last three oil changes I have been having oil-analysis done (curiosity, bobisthoilguy.com obsession, and as a way to have oil-change records 'just in case' due to the sludge scare.. fortunately only synthetic w/ 4-5k intervals on this bad boy).. the most recent report shows insanely low wear metals and came with the analysis "when better built engines are made VW will probably be making them" (i know many of you on here can't believe that :D ) and alluded to the fact this engine is wearing so nice it's in it for the long haul.

Definitely a must see to appreciate vehicle. I also would give the new owner ALL original OEM parts (wheels (kuhmo ecsta 711's w/ 30% left), shocks/springs, radio, etc etc).

For those looking for some immediate 'mod-a-bility' the following would be provided with the car, ready to install (pending potential part-out):

Newsouth Performance Gasket sold
Triple-din gauge panel w/ oil temp, oil pressure, volt and water temp wired and ready to go (vdo w/ blue) sold
Transmission mounts
PureMS snub mount

and I'm sure there is a TON of other stuff I can't remember right now.. you're getting quite a bit for your money IF a nice pre-modded B5 is what you are looking for. I've put a ton of time, effort, blood and money into this car and it really shows when you see and drive it.

Asking price - $10,500 .. PM offers and request for pics - NEGOTIABLE

If I can't get close to what I'm looking for I will probably end up parting out and selling at a significant discount.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
bump..

willing to part out - PM offers on:

edit: forgot the Neuspeed Rear Sway bar
Bailey DV
GIAC Chip (ATW, manual.. BG code)
18 x 7.5 5Zigen (I forget model.. can send pics) w/ Sumitomo HTRZII (just rotated 1k ago.. 6k total on tires)
Blue Aspheric sideview mirrors
tinted side markers (OEM 'gray')
VDO oil pressure, oil temperature, Voltage Gauges w/ all wiring & plumbing
PureMS snub mount (new, never used)
Newsouth Performance Intake spacer (new, never used, in original packaging)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ryan8186 said:
How much do you want for the mirrors?
In the GB they're going for something crazy like $80 now.. I paid $69.. I would say $50 +shipping (no more than 5 dollars).

Adam

·
Registered
721 Posts
Bump for a great guy. Consider AudIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII please, just because I have Audi. LOL. J/K, both are great cars.
Ryan

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
d2a4 said:
Bump for a great guy. Consider AudIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII please, just because I have Audi. LOL. J/K, both are great cars.
Ryan
Thanks Ryan! Tomorrow if all goes as planned I'm picking up a Dolphin Gray 2.0T w/ S-Line Package!! So how 'bout helping out my first months payment and sealing the deal on the gauges, huh :poke: help a new Audi owner out :p

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I see u switching over to Audi. Great choice. Let me know when u want to do a run against my Super K04. Car should be done by thursday.

·
Registered
41 Posts
How much for:

- rear bumper cover
- rear bumper cover moulding
- inr rear body trim panel
- right quarter stone guard
- left quarter stone guard
- luggage lid panel

with shipping to 96001?

Thanks! Jennifer

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
euphoria68 said:
I see u switching over to Audi. Great choice. Let me know when u want to do a run against my Super K04. Car should be done by thursday.
Well..Remus.. I hear APR's B7 is running 12.9's with just a chip and exhaust :lol:

I'll do a run.. but you'll be going against a stocker w/ quattro AND it's AUTO (I know I know... only way I could get it is if I promised 'the boss' she could drive occassionally.. and it works out better for my job too). But we'll see just how SUPER it is :D ... if I don't see your tail-lights I'm cutting up your Visa card!!

Remus.. tell everyone the BEAUTIFUL condition my car is in and that they MUST take a look and I'll give a SWEET deal...

The Audi is in hand so start offering/claiming your PARTS PARTS PARTS.. if this thread doesn't get much interest I'm going to start separate threads for each part and one for the car.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
VWLady2000 said:
How much for:

- rear bumper cover
- rear bumper cover moulding
- inr rear body trim panel
- right quarter stone guard
- left quarter stone guard
- luggage lid panel

with shipping to 96001?

Thanks! Jennifer
Sorry Jennifer.. I'm parting out the AFTERMARKET parts.. not the actual car.. sorry! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I did my best....LOL...No Really, awesome guy and a total car nut. The guy even had his engine
oil checked out by some pros.:poke: :biglaugh:

Adam, I'll be going to mechanic school starting Jan. 9th. Here I come VW/Audi

1 - 20 of 32 Posts