Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Car is 1999 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T. Body Has 114k on it. Motor has about 40K on it. I can get you reciepts for the work if you'd like. On April 22 of this year i got in a car accident and since the statey was a racist prick he blamed it on me when it was clearly the old lady's fault[my name is Omir, he wouldnt shake hands w/me but did w/them, he handed me NO PAPERWORK WHATSOEVER and handed them what was necessary] so basically my insurance or the old lady's would not cover the damages. But anyway...onto the more important stuff i guess.

The car comes with 17" Audi B6 A4 Sport Wheels Wrapped IN 225/45/17 Pirelli P Nero M&S Ultra High Performance All Season Tires.

for 400 more you get an Eibach Pro Damper Kit With Neuspeed SofSport Springs a Wetteraur Chip an Extra ECU, Corners, Coil Packs, And whatever Else I Have For the Car.

For the car itself i'm asking 1300 In the Condition It's In. While i had the car it was waxed every two weeks and pristinely maintained to the best of my ability with 2 kids and a job where i work 60-70 hours a week. If you are interested in the car just drop me a message i'll entertain all serious yet reasonable offers on the car.

Here Are The Pics =/

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the car has to go as a whole, because if i sold you the wheels how would anyone get it home?...lol

oh yeah btw the tires only have about 10k on them...if that

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,881 Posts
trade you my wellingtons/tires plus some cash for your wheels/tires...?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
The Car is 1999 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T. Body Has 114k on it. Motor has about 40K on it. I can get you reciepts for the work if you'd like. On April 22 of this year i got in a car accident and since the statey was a racist prick he blamed it on me when it was clearly the old lady's fault[my name is Omir, he wouldnt shake hands w/me but did w/them, he handed me NO PAPERWORK WHATSOEVER and handed them what was necessary] so basically my insurance or the old lady's would not cover the damages. But anyway...onto the more important stuff i guess.

The car comes with 17" Audi B6 A4 Sport Wheels Wrapped IN 225/45/17 Pirelli P Nero M&S Ultra High Performance All Season Tires.

for 400 more you get an Eibach Pro Damper Kit With Neuspeed SofSport Springs a Wetteraur Chip an Extra ECU, Corners, Coil Packs, And whatever Else I Have For the Car.

For the car itself i'm asking 1300 In the Condition It's In. While i had the car it was waxed every two weeks and pristinely maintained to the best of my ability with 2 kids and a job where i work 60-70 hours a week. If you are interested in the car just drop me a message i'll entertain all serious yet reasonable offers on the car.

Here Are The Pics =/

Dude that sux.

Did you ever get a lawyer?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts