Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking them off for the winter and will more than likely be getting rid of the car. So instead of storing them, I am putting them up for sale. The rear tires have some cupping. There are no bends or curbage, I try to treat my wheels very well. I will take some pics once I get them off. I am looking for $600. If you are not local buyer pays shipping. I still have the original flik boxes to ship in. The tires still have good life on them.

Michael

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I don't get them off by monday I will take detalied pics of them on the car. As soon as i get the pics I will send them over. And the specs he posted are correct. Thanks for the specs

Michael

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the wheels off, but I took my camera to work today to teach a lesson on digital camera basics and left it there. I will take pics first thing tuesday after work. As far as shipping, I live in Reading PA 19601, take the weight from the specs and figure out the cheapest shipper. If you go UPS, you can just send me a prepaid shipping label. I like to do that so people do not think I am making money on shipping. They shipped individually when they were delivered. I think it is cheaper that way. Sorry for the dealy on the pictures.

Michael

If you are close feel free to pick up. I'll load em' in the car for you.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rims and tires

4 rims and tires. I will check the brand of tire and let you know.

Michael

1 - 8 of 8 Posts