Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my car!! If you're looking to buy or know of anyone looking to buy a car, please pass this info on! Moving from Long Island to Manhattan so I need to get rid of it ASAP. As many of you know, a car is no place for Manhattan...LOL!

2002 Volkswagen Passat 1.8 Turbo in excellent condition.
- 4 cylinder 1.8 Turbo, automatic with tiptronic
- Pine green with beige interior
- Loaded with everything but leather. Premium sound, cassette/cd player, moonroof
-39K miles - I mainly drive it to and from the train station and school. But I have taken it on a few road trips to Virginia so the miles on the car are highway
- I'm asking $20,000
- Still under warranty for 2 years or until 60K miles.

Please contact me at [email protected] or at 516-932-1586.

Thank you!
Sandy

Pictures are on the way!!!

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
$20,000 is a little high :roll: Edmunds has the car at over $4,000 under that price. Im not saying that you should sell if for that low, but i would reccomend that you be open for a little negotiation :thumbup:

·
Registered
493 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
$20,000 is a little high :roll: Edmunds has the car at over $4,000 under that price. Im not saying that you should sell if for that low, but i would reccomend that you be open for a little negotiation :thumbup:
Not to pile on, but I agree. I purchased my fully loaded 2002 GLS last September for $17,000 with less than 22K miles on the clock.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are we all from NYC???? Do you know the prices for things here in New York City are A LOT higher? Looking at ads in the local area - this is the going price. I'm willing to bend a little but only by a couple thousand.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I would never sell my car at edmunds price, its too low. But i think 20 k is a little too much even in perfect condition. 17 k is a reasonable price. I know it really sux, car get depriced from day to day :(

·
Banned
211 Posts
sandywong28 said:
Are we all from NYC???? Do you know the prices for things here in New York City are A LOT higher? Looking at ads in the local area - this is the going price. I'm willing to bend a little but only by a couple thousand.
i'm 30miles from nyc and do u know the prices of living on long island ? :p
it's not any cheaper then nyc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
supertle
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing