Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working on a website for the last couple years. It's still got a looooooooong way to go, but stop by and check it out. It's not entirely car related, though it kind of started as a Touareg site, but I've been expanding it to be more of an online version of Stuff/T3/Wired with a VW slant.

I've put up a bunch of new content and the forums have been running for a while, and it has avatars and sigs and all sorts of other fun stuff...even a couple bugs. ;) It's not a CB5 replacement though, the focus is a quite a bit different. (read: there isn't any focus, discuss anything)

Anyway, stop by and chat.

HTTP://www.t-region.com

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nenad said:
O.K. that's it I will sue you for discrimination .....of B5..are you making CB5.5? :wink: J/K
Nope. Actually I'll be working on the forums this week. I want to include more car forums, and not just German make forums, and get away from single vehicle specific forums.

I just want to talk about what's new and cool in general, not just one or two things.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Honda_to_VW said:
Wait a second. Wasn't that design on another site you had, but never used?

How do you like movable type?
That site used to be at a different URL (clubt5.com) but the other URL was only temporary until I found a better name. It's also somewhat similar to my jwilnet.com site from a loooooooong time ago. Both jwilnet.com and clubt5.com are going away though because I didn't renew the domains.

As for Moveable Type, it simply awesome. I used to use Blogger, but they never got archiving fixed to the point that a mere mortal could get it to work, and I hated paying for Blogger Pro, so I looked for alternatives. MT is wonderfully stable and easy to use, it's free, and the look and feel is customizable since you get everything for a local installation. I think it took me all of about 15 minutes to do the initial install and it's been rock solid ever since.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts