Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does VW make a plush floor mat? something more substantial than the thin one's that came with the car, but not bare-foot-hating monster mats?

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
i just ordered new mats recently from [email protected] i think they were $54 plus shipping (i had a lot more, so i'd have a hard time guessing what individual shipping was.)
the mats in my 99 were trashed and the driver's had 2 holes in it. the new ones are such a treat in comparison. i can't say about the lloyd's.

matt

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
FORIAMBILL said:
Okay, Lloyd's it is.

Now are the heavyweights that much better than the Ultimats, or will ultimats be so superior over my OE mats that I won't care?

Depends how hard you are on them ;) The warranty and thickness are nice on the heavyweights.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I ordered cocomats.com I love them

·
Registered
539 Posts
FORIAMBILL said:
Does VW make a plush floor mat? something more substantial than the thin one's that came with the car, but not bare-foot-hating monster mats?
The plush mats with Passat lettered on them aren't as durable as the thin OEM mats, at least from my experience, and they are cut from a different pattern than the originals. Richie at Autobarn will sell you the OEM fronts only for $53 plus shipping, if you don't find others that you like better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts